It’s official: I am so happy that I have (finally) passed this exam. I failed my first exam on February 1 st(I completely forgot all about scheduling it). 2 months later and I passed.
This is my first Azure associate exam. It is completely different level of difficulty versus the Azure fundamentals exam. I want you to know about this upfront so that you can adjust your studying habits.
This is also why passing my exam is so fulfilling because I have overcome. Also I am now a cloud administrator.
Here are the resources that I used this time to pass my Azure Administrator Associate exam:
- AzureCertification subreddit — I love this community it is so helpful.
- Andrew Brown of ExamPro — for the beta exam course. This has gotten the ball rolling for me.
- Whizlabs — very close to exam questions
- Microsoft Learn — I did the learning path and the Microsoft Ignite Cloud Skills Challenge learning path to get the free exam voucher.
- Jon Bonso AZ-104 Tutorial Dojo practice exams on his website — the dropdown buttons are very accurate to the exam
- Alan Rodrigues Udemy prep course — his labs were great. I did poorly on the labs and case study the first time
- John Savill Azure masterclass YouTube videos especially networking because they’ve helped me better understand the material.
My goal is to go into cybersecurity — I always love statistics and finding outliers. I want to know if these outliers are one-offs or the start of a pattern. Achieving this Azure Administrator exam helps me so much. I am also thinking about going into Azure security and/or SC-300 IAM administrator.
Good luck everyone!
Originally published at http://carlarjenkins.com on April 8, 2021.